sobota, 18. avgust 2007

The city of lost angels

Howdy partners :)
First of all... I'm staying in a hostel in Santa Monica, about 3 minutes away from the famous Santa Monica pier and beach where they shot Baywatch :) I spend a lot of time on that beach :) Too bad I can't put the pictures on the internet :(
I finaly managed to find some time to write a post :) Lots of things happened since my last post :) I guess it's best to begin at the beginning... :)
I met lots of fun people here in my hostel... australian, english, irish, danish and other people :) I also met this guy who starred in a few Hollywood movies and him and Jackie Chan are friends :) How cool is that?
So me and this Australian guy George went to the Downtown on tuesday :) LA is sooo big... it took us around 4 hours to get there by a bus and it's only 18 miles away... but the traffic was terrible too :) And we saw all those tall buildings and stuff :) And then we went to a Dodgers game :) It was so much fun :) They were playing against Houston Astros :) And the Dodgers lost :) But I got some great pictures and it was worth it :) Oh and Grega, I couldn't check the prices... I'm sure you can check them out on the internet :) And after the game we came back to Santa Monica and went straight to a pub called Circle :) I got pretty drunk there and we were dancing a lot :) So that was fun :)
But I had to wake up early on wednesday because I had to go play some volleyball on the beach with some people :) And it was so hard to wake up at 9 that morning :) And I spent a lot of time playing Beach Volley that day :) It's a great way to meet new people :) I also met two Croatian dudes that came to play volleyball :) And in the afternoon I went to the famous Venice Beach :) It's amazing :) And I went to the Muscle Beach too :) That's where people lift weights on the beach and also the place where Arnold started his way :)
The next day, on thursday, me, George and Terry (Irish guy) took an organised tour to Universal Studios :) We went to see the richer parts of LA, where famous people live... so we went to Sunset Blvd, Bel Air, Hollywood, Beverly Hills and other places... and we saw many famous people's houses like Shaq O'Neal, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Tom Hanks, Nicolas Cage, Jack Nicholson, and many more :) We also drove by the Playboy Mansion but we couldn't see it because of the tall wall that surrounds it :) After that we went to see the Hollywood sign on Mulholland Drive :) And then to Hollywood Blvd where the walk of fame is :) The walk of fame is 12 miles long and there's so much stars on it :) And we also went to the Kodak Theatre where they host Grammies, Oscars and I don't know what else :)
And then we went to the Universal Studios... it's a biggest movie production studio in the world :) And they have an amusement park with rides, shows and tours... So we went on a Universal Studios tour and we saw how they shoot movies, props from the movies and much more :) And Ziga you were right... we actualy saw Will Smith because they were shooting a movie in one of the studios and I guess they had a break and he came out of the building :) But I couldn't take any pictures because there were hundreds of people with him and he was far away :) But I still saw him for a second or two :)
And then we went to see some shows and took some rides :) And it was so much fun :) So we came back to the hostel at around 8 in the evening :) It was a whole day tour :) So me, George and Terry went out to Hooters with some girls we met on wednesday :) But we went to sleep earlier because we were so tired :)
And today I took free surfing lessons in the morning :) And surfing is great :) So Gaj, get ready to go surfing when I come back :) We're gonna have free surfing lessons tomorrow too and after that I'll rent a surfboard every day and surf on my own :) And it's not as easy as it seems :) It takes a lot of time and effort to get on to that surfboard :) But I hope I'll be able to ride by next friday :)
And I'm spending lots of time just chilling on the beach with friends :) And some girl invited me to a dinner today :) And she's rich as hell :) But I haven't decided yet, whether to go or not :) We'll see :)
I gotta go now because my time is almost up :)
Miss you all :)
Kristijan

3 komentarji:

Kristijan Žontar pravi ...

ta komentar pisem iz iPhona ;) kok noro !!! Morm ga met!!!

Žiga J, pravi ...

Hej!

Midva sva se bolj al manj hecala, ko sm reku, da bi te pršu v LA pogledat,zdej ko pa berem tole, mi je pa žal,ker se nism res spravu tja :))
Upam, da si pol šel na večerjo k tisti bejbiki ;) Boš mal povedu kako je, ko stopiš v bajto, ki je vredna kkšn milijonček $ ali dva.

Lp!

Kristijan Žontar pravi ...

ne, nism sou na vecerjo :) drugac pa nima bajte ampak stanovanje :) sm bil tm, pa je, ce se lahko tko izrazm, nadstandardno opremljeno :) Tuki v Santa Monici je tezko bajto dobit, so bl stanovanja :)

Cez en teden in 2 dni pa ze zurka :)

aja, za vse tiste, ki boste slucajno tole prebral in me vsaj mal pogresate, pa si me zelite vidt, v trenutku, ko bom ponovno poljubil slovenska tla, naj povem, da je predviden prihod v domovino v torek, 28. avgusta ob 11h dopoldne :) Pridem na Jozeta!!!

bom pa to se izredno na blogu kot post napisu, ko bo cas za to :) in ko bom bl tocn vedu kdaj :)

lep pozdrav zaenkrat,
Kristijan