nedelja, 19. avgust 2007

Another day

I wanted to write this post from an iPhone but it would took me too long to write it :) So I'm using the MacBook Pro now :) Yes, still in the Apple store :)

You will never believe what happened :) I almost got ran over by Brad Pitt :) I was walking across the street when the green light went on and someone in Lincoln Navigator tried to go, but I was in the way :) So I apologized with a hand motion and looked at the driver and I couldn't believe my eyes :) Unless those people looked just like them, they were Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie :) I mean it kinda makes sense because their house is like 15 minutes away from the place where I saw them :) So he just made a hand motion saying it's OK and drove off :) 

And we went to a night club yesterday and had so much fun :) And we met lots of new interesting people :) And that Australian and Irish guys are sooo funny :) We were walking down the street and beatboxing and doing crazy stuff even before we got drunk :) Those guys crank me up :) 

And as I'm kinda running short on money, the plan for the next few days is being on the beach for the most of the time and just chill out :) And that is exactly what I'm gonna do after I'm finished writing this post :)

Till next time ;)
Kristijan

3 komentarji:

Anonimni pravi ...

Ojla Kristjan! samo da ti povem, da ful dobr pišeš...ker se kmalu vračaš, jaz pa skoz berem in se ful smejim zraven pa nič nikoli ne napišem...res se ti dogaja...uživaj še naprej...te pozdravlja tudi tvoja zvesta fenica Niki!
Pavlina

Kristijan Žontar pravi ...

lepo vedt, da mam take zveste fane :)

drugac pa tud jest nism pricakoval, da se mi bo tok dogajal :) sam to je pac LA :) Ni da se ne dogaja :)

vi tud vsi uzivite, pa rec niki, da jo prov lepo pozdravlam :)

Kristijan :)

Žiga J, pravi ...

Go, go, go, little Kiki!
Be carefull out there! Ena pesem pravi: Nikoli u ta rdecč, boš s pendrekom dobil,
naredu bos nesrečo, če bos u ta rdečo ril.