ponedeljek, 20. avgust 2007

Drum Circle

Thank god for Apple :) This Apple store is so cool :) And I get to use the computer for free too :)

Yesterday me, Taja, Simon (Taja's friend from England) and George (the Australian guy) went on a walk to the Venice Beach :) And they had this Drum Circle... it's where hundreds of people gather around on the beach and play drums, dance, smoke weed, drink, etc. :) It was awesome :) So me and Taja got an idea that we should do that at home too :) Except for the weed and drink part of course :) So people, start buying drums!!! :)

Other than that... I got pretty tired yesterday so I went to get a bier with my friends in the evening and then went to bed :) And I slept soo good :) 

I'm gonna be laying around on the beach for the most of the day today :) Maybe rent a surfboard and give it another shot :) We'll see :)


Later,
Kristijan

2 komentarja:

Žiga J, pravi ...

Zdravo!

Sm vidu klic iz Amerike ob 8:30 zjutraj po mojem času...za urco pa pol si bil prezgoden,mormo si sinhronizirat ure :)
Naslednjič upam,da bo več sreče.

Kristijan Žontar pravi ...

matr, sm lezu v pojstli, pa nism meu nc za pocet, pa sm reku, da bom mal poklicu :) se mi vceri cist nc ni dal ;)

mi pa tud minut ze zmanjkuje, tko da bom verjetn mogu it se mal dokupt :) pa tuki je ful bedno... ce tebe folk klice se tud teb minute, ki si jih zakupu, odstevajo... kr neki... pa placat mors za odhodne in dohodne sms-e :) bedni so :)

lp,
Kristijan