torek, 14. avgust 2007

Here I am :)

LA welcomes me :) It's fuckin huge :) WOW :)
So it took me almost an hour to get from the airport to the hostel :) And my room mates are so cool :) There's a french kid that is 21 and some older guy and he's in his 40's I think :) And there's another one but I haven't seen him yet :)
No sign of Taja yet :) Can't wait to see her :) I hope I'll be able to find her :)
I think I should say a word or two about me leaving Arizona... It was so hard to say goodbye to Andrew :( Thank god I had my sun glasses on ;) No, I wasn't crying! :D He's been like a bro to me :) And he was the one responsible for my great summer :) So Andrew thank you so much :) Love you bro! And thanks to Jeremy and Nick for being my close friends :) Your tatoos rock! But you should have put it on you buts :) Hope I'll hear from you soon :)
So I'm in Santa Monica right now and the beach looks nice :) Have only seen it from the shuttle :) So I think I'm gonna go walk around to see what's going on and see if I can buy some flowers for Taja :)
I'll probably go to the beach tomorrow and spend my day there :) I need some rest :) But I'm thinking of going to Dodgers game tomorrow evening :) We'll see about it :)
And I just figured out that I can't send emails because Java doesn't work :( So I guess we'll have to communicate on my blog or something :) Oh, looks like I can use my email.si account so I'll be sending my emails from kristijan.zontar(at)email.si :) But I can still read emails on my siol.com account so you don't have to worry about me not reading your email or something :)
And if any of you have problems reading my blog in english let me know and i'll try to write in both languages :)
Have to go now :)
Love you all ;)
Kristijan

6 komentarjev:

Anonimni pravi ...

hey kris, hope you had an amazing summer man. chauncey would have pretty much been the ideal place to work if it weren't for the management. :) enjoy your time in LA, I'm lookin forward to hearin from you. Take it easy now.
-nick

Drew pravi ...

Hey bro... Your welcome! I did what I could to make this trip to America the best I could. Hope you had a good time. It is weird already without you being here! Shit I just got your email sorry to here about that shit. No worries though just have fun and if ya need anything let me know... This was a good summer and there are many more to come. Hope to hear from you soon. I wrote you back so check your facebook. love ya and miss ya bro.

-Drew

Žiga J, pravi ...

Zdravoooo!

Sej veš, pozdrav tmle, Willa Smitha, pa Arnieja, če ju boš vidu, v mojmu imenu ;)
Lepo,da ste srečno in zdravo še v L.A.-ju! Čakamo fotke,čakamo fotke....
Lp!

Kristijan Žontar pravi ...

hey, thanks guys :) I did have an amazing summer thanks to you buddies :)

ziha, slikc verjetno ne bom mogu vec gor dajat, ker so teli racunalniki zlo omejeni z enim programom in lahko samo srfas al pa mejle beres... tko da boste na slikce na zalost mogl pocakat da pridem domov, oz. da najdem nekoga, ki bi bil tok prjazn, pa mi posodu laptop za par urc, ker je wireless tuki v hostlu :)

drugac pa ce vidm arnija pa smidta ju bom pozdravu :)

Anonimni pravi ...

Hi kris
i see ur english is getting better. Real Americans say abercrombbie is for fegs and japanese chicks. People from europe translated this as "store for metrosexuals".
anyway, go to the venice - muscle beach, its fun.
...and about i phone - they will star to sell it in europe after new year and phone is really cool stuff - crazy
see ya soon

5er
sLOVEnia

Kristijan Žontar pravi ...

yes 5er, i've been to musle beach :) and venice beach is awesome :)

i see my english is almost as good as yours :) see ya soon :)

Kristjan